ace-users mailing list archives

From "Passchier, I. (Igor)" <igor.passch...@tno.nl>
Subject Re: How to query the distributions/targets with the Client Rest API?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:30:45 GMT
Hi Ghania,

To debug any rest interface, you could use the rest api plugin for chrome. This enables you
to query any rest api on the fly, without programming the client side yourself. Probably something
similar is also available for Firefox, but I never tried to find that.

if you understand the details of the api in this way, you can implement it in your code afterwards.

Regards,

Igor Passchier

----- Reply message -----
Van: "ghania ferrag" <gferrag@yahoo.ca>
Aan: "users@ace.apache.org" <users@ace.apache.org>
Onderwerp: How to query the distributions/targets with the Client Rest API?
Datum: ma, sep. 9, 2013 18:09

Hi Mike and Thank you very much for your response :)

I tried "left" and "right" instead of "leftEndpoint" and "rightEndpoint", as parameters in
the form, but it is still not working with the same error message.
I even created an other java client ( not using jersey) to communicate with REST API of ACE,
no luck..
Is there a more suitable Client REST API than Jersey ?  A sample of code will really help.
Thank you again for your response,
My best Regards,
Ghania