ace-users mailing list archives

From ghania ferrag <gfer...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Upload Artifact to ACE repository using ACE REST client
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:55:47 GMT
Hi every one,

I’m working on new WEB UI that use ACE rest client to communicate with ACE server.
Now I need to add Artifacts or bundles to repository. I did put the artifacts, that I want
to add,  somewhere where I can reference with a URL and use the REST client API to add the
metadata for the artifact(s).
I’m following the user guide of Client REST Api http://ace.apache.org/user-doc/restapi.html,
and I’m having the following error when I tried to upload a new Artifact [Error 400 Could
not add entity of type artifact].

Here is the JSON that I’m sending to upload new artifact
{"attributes":{"artifactName":"js-1.7R2-osgi", "artifactDescription":"uploaded package js-1.7R2-osgi.jar",
"url":"file:///C:/proj-test/upload/js-1.7R2-osgi.jar", "Bundle-Name":"bn", "Bundle-SymbolicName":"bsn",
"Bundle-Version":"1.0"

Anyone have an idea what I’m missing here? Also what we have to set in the processorPid
property?
Thank you very much in advance for your response,

Ghania