ace-users mailing list archives

From ghania ferrag <gfer...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: Starting implementation of the Apache Ace
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 00:51:59 GMT
Hi Marcel,

I’m glad to read your response, thank you very much. When I didn't get a response a thought
you found my question too stupid :)

With no delay I’ll clarify my previous post as I had new requirements from our Customer
departments.
The New UI that now I’m working on, should just have 2 panels. One will display the distributions
and the seconds the Targets (and the Targets definition same as Apache Ace, for now, just
1 type of target).
For the distributions Panel, it will have 2 buttons, one to load the existing distributions
from Apache Ace server and the 2 button is to add new distribution from file System as you
do when you upload  artifact and add it to the Artifacts panel.
The raison we omit the Artifacts and Features panels, is because the users of this new UI
are not IT guys, and found the UI apache Ace complex for them to use.

So I thought the quickest way to develop this new UI is to use the Apache Ace Rest client,
to get the data from the Apache Ace server.
I’m having some issues with the ACE REST client API. I had mentioned those issues in an
other post and I’ll not bring them here to not confuse other users when they read.

Thank you very much for your response and your help is much appreciated.
My Best Regards,

Ghania Ferrag