ace-users mailing list archives

From ghania ferrag <gfer...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: How to query the distributions/targets with the Client Rest API?
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:06:20 GMT
Hi every one,

Thank you very much Igor for your response.
I found that tool very very useful. I tried a post on client/work to get the ID and a query
to get the targets and the distributions which worked.
But,  when I post on client/work/rest-25/distribution2target, I am still getting that exception
with this tool(see below the details of the exception).

Just for your information, I have installed Apache Ace in my machine and on 2 other servers.
While doing the post for the association distribution2target, with google Chrom Advanced REST
client, I tried all combinations. I  mean I used left/right keys and then leftEndpoint/rightEndpoint
keys. Then, in the left I put a value I got from the distribution query, and in the right
I put a value I got from the target query.

I’m wondering if I installed the right version, or what I’m missing here?
Please if someone could help with this issue and thank you so much in advance for your response,
Best Regards,
Ghania Ferrag

<head>
<title>Error 500 INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR</title>
</head>
at org.apache.ace.client.rest.RESTClientServlet.createRepositoryObject(RESTClientServlet.java:413)
at org.apache.ace.client.rest.RESTClientServlet.doPost(RESTClientServlet.java:354)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.handler.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:96)
at org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.handler.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:79)
at org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.dispatch.ServletPipeline.handle(ServletPipeline.java:42)
at org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.dispatch.InvocationFilterChain.doFilter(InvocationFilterChain.java:49)
at org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.dispatch.HttpFilterChain.doFilter(HttpFilterChain.java:33)
at org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.dispatch.FilterPipeline.dispatch(FilterPipeline.java:48)
at org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.dispatch.Dispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:39)
at org.apache.felix.http.base.internal.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:67)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:390)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:926)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:549)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
</pre>