ace-users mailing list archives

From Bram Pouwelse <b...@pouwelse.com>
Subject Deployment breaks after adding new artifacts
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:19:29 GMT
Hi,

A while ago I've shared my first impressions of Ace and got some valuable
feedback, thanks for that! I've made changes in the application to get rid
of start levels and added timestamps to the bundle version to make it
possible to just add the bundle to Ace.

I'm using the ace cli Bram de Kruijff mentioned to upload the artifacts.

Everything works fine, new bundle versions are available on the targets
faster than I can connect to them to check if the deployment is working :)

BUT:
After a few updates the updates are not published to the target
anymore and when
I check the deployment servlet
http://<<ace-host>>:9090/deployment/defaultTargetID/versions
I get an empty 200 response.

What would be a good place to look when this happens?

Thanks!

Bram