ace-users mailing list archives

From Bram Pouwelse <b...@pouwelse.com>
Subject Re: Deployment breaks after adding new artifacts
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:26:05 GMT
Hi,

I've built from source again and that seems to work just fine. But this
morning the target server ran out of memory ... after killing the target
and clearing the bundle cache the target keeps deploying the software over
and over again.

This is a part of the list bundles output after keeping the target running
for a while.

g! lb
START LEVEL 1
   ID|State      |Level|Name
    0|Active     |    0|System Bundle (4.0.3)
5711|Installed  |    1|Joda-Time (2.2.0)

(the application has 120 bundles in the deployment package)