ace-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bram Pouwelse <>
Subject Re: Deployment breaks after adding new artifacts
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:35:07 GMT
Please ignore the previous message, accidentally hit send...


I've built from source again and that seems to work just fine. But this
morning the target server ran out of memory ... after killing the target
and clearing the bundle cache the target keeps deploying the software over
and over again.

This is a part of the list bundles output after keeping the target running
for a while.

g! lb
   ID|State      |Level|Name
    0|Active     |    0|System Bundle (4.0.3)
5711|Installed  |    1|Joda-Time (2.2.0)

(the application has 120 bundles in the deployment package)

I've tried starting the target with different id and assigned the feature
but this didn't "solve" the issue. The log on the server only has DEBUG
messages, and all bundle install events are visible in the target details
panel in the web client.

Hope this one is as easy to fix as the last issue ;)



  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message