ace-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Bishop <m...@thebishops.org>
Subject Re: Where does Ace server store everything?
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 21:10:40 GMT
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Marcel Offermans <
marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:

> To give you another example, we recently automated our continuous build
> system so for each succesful build it takes the artifacts that come out of
> that build and (through a GoGo Shell script) upload them to a repository
> and then create all the metadata in ACE. The end result is that we can
> automatically deploy such code directly to our QA and demo environments,
> completely automated.

Is this gogo script checked into ACE somewhere? It is definitely an
interesting part of the story. I am working my backwards from the end
deployment story to the developer, as we did it developer-first and ended
up with pax and maven on the production server. Not cool.