ace-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Bishop <m...@thebishops.org>
Subject Where does Ace server store everything?
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 19:50:00 GMT
I just started looking into Ace and have set up several artifacts, features
and distributions using the web UI. I have added a target, then Stored
everything.

Next I want to see what ace stores on disk. The reason for this is I want
to know how declarative it is, and if the saved data can be generated from
some way other than the API and the UI.

So where are the definitions stored? I cannot locate them anywhere, and
before I download the source and start spelunking I wanted to ask the group.