ace-users mailing list archives

From ghania ferrag <gfer...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Starting implementation of the Apache Ace
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:13:00 GMT
Hi every one,

I just started working with Apache Ace, so I’m quite new to ACE and OSGi.
 I’m working on a task where we have to cover the configuration of an Apache ACE server
and the client connected to the server for updates.
In the UI of the Apache Ace server at the right we have the list of the targets, for my case
we have to display list of servers in a cluster, and for each server all the clients (that
will be the targets to receive the distribution) connected to this server.
The requirements that I have needs a modification of the target list of the Apache Ace web
Gui. Any advice where to look for, and which part of the source code package that I have to
use?
Thank you very much in advance for your response and help,
Regards,
Ghania