ace-users mailing list archives

From <Wilfried.Si...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: ACE client
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 07:58:06 GMT

Wilfried

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Marcel Offermans [mailto:marcel.offermans@luminis.nl]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013 01:33
An: users@ace.apache.org
Betreff: Re: ACE client

On Jun 25, 2013, at 23:33 PM, Marcel Offermans <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2013, at 17:30 , Wilfried.Sibla@bosch-si.com wrote:
>
>> This was a good recommendation. I was able to implement a set of gogo commands to
work on the ACE repo.

> You're welcome!

Following up on this, I just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-366 and added
a first implementation of a set of shell commands. I also created a wiki page with some short
documentation about it: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Gogo+Shell+client+API

I'm curious if this is similar to the shell commands you created and what you think about
it. I'm quite confident that the shell is a powerful way to script ACE.

Greetings, Marcel