ace-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Moquin <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] ACE version 1.0.0 released
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:59:09 GMT
Awesome job guys.  I downloaded it and looked over the docs.  It looked
getting things into Ace is still a manual process and duplicates work done
with karaf features and things like that... is there a workflow that can be
used with ace that flows better with other ways of making sure dependencies
are handled and grouped?  Excited to tryout the new release and see of it
will help me figure out a good robust deployment strategy.

Thanks,
Ryan