ace-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Moquin <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] ACE version 1.0.0 released
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 01:37:04 GMT
No problem.  I love all the work that's being done around OSGI and
especially Karaf.  ACE looks very promising and I'd like to find a way to
fit it in.  It's not necessarily a gui thing, it's an "anything thing" to
try to find a way to tie karaf features and ACE together.  It almost makes
me think that the karaf plugin shoukd have an oprion to deploy to ace
somehow.  I've dug into that code like most of the rrast and make I could
try to hook something in, or maybe I could start a separate Maven plugin.
I've been on one of my obsessive major forking and "improving" of Apache
Cellar (not even sure how the last month has appeared to lead to 8K changes
tovthe origibal repo).  Hopefully I can wrap that up soon and then maybe
I'll dtart on a maven plugin or something if that nake sense?  I'm not
familiar with bndrun but I'll take a look at it.

Glad to see the 1.0.0 release materialize, I know it's hard work and it
seemed to went off the map for a little.  Glad it didn't.

Ryan

Ryan