ace-users mailing list archives

From Bram Pouwelse <b...@pouwelse.com>
Subject Re: My first impression of ace
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 18:38:54 GMT
Hi Paul,

I'm aware that it's a bad practice to depend on deployment  / start
order..... But the application is using JPA for persistence to reslove most
of the start / deployment order issues I'm currently using the Karaf
container with and use the features to provision the "platform"
functionality JTA, JPA (OpenJPA) JNDI and the last feature that gets
installed is the ace managementagent.

After that I'm using Ace to deploy my application bundles. I'll have to
investigate further which bundles in my application are still picky about
start order ...

Regards,
Bram