ace-users mailing list archives

From Bram Pouwelse <b...@pouwelse.com>
Subject Re: My first impression of ace
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 18:06:04 GMT
Hi Marcel, Bram,

@Marcel
Thanks for your quick and detailed reply.

@Bram
I'll checkout the commandline tool and check of it can help me make things
easier.

Today I've encountered a new problem to overcome first, ace deploys the
bundles in a random order and my JPA related bundles don't really like seem
to like that :(

Regards,
Bram