ace-users mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My first impression of ace
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 10:33:28 GMT
Hello Bram! :)

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Bram Pouwelse <bram@pouwelse.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the last few weeks we've started using ace for a project as an attempt
> to simplify the deployment procedure for one of our applications. And it
> certainly has the potential to do that!
> But the last few days we're doing a lot of "snapshot" releases (remove
> bundle -> store -> purge from repo -> add bundle -> store).
> This does the job but isn't there an easier way to replace a bundle in the
> repo?

I have just dropped some code [0] in my sandbox that may interest you.
It is a command line tool specifically to ease and automate these
tasks. It is just a first version, but it already does the basics and
works on my machine ;) I would love to get some attention and feedback
on this. See the README [1] for a quick impression.

Regards,
your namesake

[0] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=r1487431
[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ace/sandbox/bramk/org.apache.ace.cli/README.md?view=markup&pathrev=1487431