ace-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Jackson <br...@inqmobile.com>
Subject Ace binary dist 0.81
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 15:25:55 GMT
Hi All

New to Ace but not OSGi. The instruction for getting started suggest getting a binary release,
however none of the links to the 0.81 full actually work. If I browse the archives, I can
find a release, but this appears to be a source release. I can try to build this using mvn
install, but after much compiling etc, I'm still left in the dark: I don't know what its done,
or where its actually put the binaries.

Thanks

Bruce

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL
information. Any opinions or views are personal to the writer and do not represent those of
INQ Mobile Limited, Hutchison Whampoa Limited or its group companies.  If you  are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, retention, disclosure, copying,
printing, forwarding or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this  communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
 attachments and notify the sender immediately. INQ Mobile Limited is  a company registered
in the British Virgin Islands. www.inqmobile.com.