ace-users mailing list archives

From Paul Bakker <paul.bak...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: My first impression of ace
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 18:22:53 GMT
Hi Bram,

It's a bad practice to depend on deployment (or start) order in OSGi. This means, most of
the time, that service dynamics are not dealt with correctly. This will also cause problems
when updating bundles, and because of that you should never rely on this. It might be difficult
if it's framework code that causes these problems, but you should probably try to fix the
root issue.

Cheers,

Paul