ace-users mailing list archives

From Dan Gravell <elstensoftw...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Using the management interface to deploy distros to targets
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:15:03 GMT
I just tried starting again to try these things, and the UI is unpopulated.
I click "Retrieve" but nothing happens. I click "Add artifact" and the
previous bundles _are_ shown in "Artifacts in repository". I thought they
would show when I clicked "Retrieve"? I can't try the distro update without
being able to see the previous distros.

In the network traffic tab in Chrome I see a LOT of POSTs with the
following response:

for(;;);[{"changes":[], "meta" : {}, "resources" : {}, "locales":[],
"timings":[1846, 1]}]

I guess this is some sort of comet style long polling Vaadin does to update
the UI when there are changes? If that's the case it's obviously sending a
lot of changes, all empty.

Any ideas how to move forward, to re-establish my old data?

Dan