ace-users mailing list archives

From Marcos Mendez <mar...@jitisoft.com>
Subject Re: ace agent docs
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:49:11 GMT
thank you!!!!
On Mar 28, 2013, at 2:31 PM, Paul Bakker wrote:

> You will need the management agent bundle and install that in the target framework. The
bundle should be configured with the ACE server URL and an ID. I have an (old) video that
shows how to do this on Glassfish. It doesn't really answer all possible questions, but will
probably give you some idea: http://luminis-technologies.com/2011/10/23/provisioning-glassfish-on-amazon-ec2-using-ace/

> Paul
>
> On Mar 28, 2013, at 14:16 , Marcos Mendez <marcos@jitisoft.com>
>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> New to this project and I think this is going to rock.
>>
>> I'm looking for documentation on how to manage the different frameworks (eclipse,
felix ... karaf, geronimo, virgo). Is there an agent bundle that I can install to tie it into
the target deployment? Is there a full example that I can go thru, end to end?