ace-users mailing list archives

From "Passchier, I. (Igor)" <igor.passch...@tno.nl>
Subject deploying configuration data
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 16:35:13 GMT
Hello,

I am operating a set of OSGi platforms, based on apache Felix, which I would like to manage
with apache ace. Most bundles are developed by ourselves, where dependency and configuration
is automated with SCR. Currently platform management and configuration is done via Felix webconsole.
I tried to find a way to supply configuration data via apache ace, but to no avail. In the
various mailing list and source code, I found references to the xml metatype description,
but deploying these via Ace fails in the deployment stage. I also found references to the
use .cfg files containing key/value pairs, but these I cannot add on the server side ("no
artifact recognizer").

How can I deploy configuration data to my osgi targets via Ace, preferably depending on some
properties of my targets?

Igor Passchier

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/emaildisclaimer