ace-users mailing list archives

From Paul Bakker <paul.bak...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: ace agent docs
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:31:24 GMT
You will need the management agent bundle and install that in the target framework. The bundle
should be configured with the ACE server URL and an ID. I have an (old) video that shows how
to do this on Glassfish. It doesn't really answer all possible questions, but will probably
give you some idea: http://luminis-technologies.com/2011/10/23/provisioning-glassfish-on-amazon-ec2-using-ace/

Paul

On Mar 28, 2013, at 14:16 , Marcos Mendez <marcos@jitisoft.com>
 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> New to this project and I think this is going to rock.
>
> I'm looking for documentation on how to manage the different frameworks (eclipse, felix
... karaf, geronimo, virgo). Is there an agent bundle that I can install to tie it into the
target deployment? Is there a full example that I can go thru, end to end?