ace-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: mvn build does not work => outdated page on wiki
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 19:03:35 GMT
Hello Peter,

On Mar 7, 2013, at 19:13 PM, peter <lists@heuvelop.nl> wrote:

> The wiki page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Maven+Build seems to be
heavily outdated (you're not using maven anymore, are you???), but _is_ referenced from the
http://ace.apache.org/ menu ("Wiki | Homepage"), which can be very confusing (it confused
me ;-(  ), so i'd suggest you remove this page to avoid any more frustration with Ace newbies.

No, we're not using Maven anymore. I agree a cleanup of the wiki is long overdue. It used
to be the basis for our website, but we should remove all outdated information. I have just
created a Jira issue [1] for this task to remind us.

Greetings, Marcel

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-337