ace-users mailing list archives

From Simone Giacomelli <simone.giacome...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ace agent
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:23:19 GMT
Hi Marcel,
  thanks for your fast reply!

In these days I've seen many slide and papers on ACE with your name on :)

Your instructions are quite clear. I have no experience (1 day) on OSGi but
I find it thrilling.
And ACE is exactly what I need. With REST api !! It is great.

Now I'm going to investigate further on your suggestions.

Please, if there are more materials/slides/docs or link I should look,
don't hesitate to link them to me.

best regards
Simone

--