ace-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Different port than 8080
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:58:21 GMT
If you're using the latest release, there are several configuration files you need to change
(in the conf/ folder) apart from the platform property you already mention.

If you look at trunk in svn, we have recently simplified the process of changing the port,
by having a variable you can change in one place, which is used in all .cfg files. Even if
you run the release, the mechanism for doing that is the same, so you could consider that.
In the server.bndrun we now have:

	org.apache.ace.server.port=8080,\
	org.osgi.service.http.port=8080,\

And changing both to a different port should now be enough to make that change everywhere.
Take a look at the conf/ folder to see how we use those variables.

Greetings, Marcel

On Feb 14, 2013, at 9:51 , Mihael Schmidt <mschmidt@sgbs.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i need to run Apache ACE on a different port than 8080. Where do I have to make the changes?
>
> platform.properties : -Dorg.osgi.service.http.port=8080 ?
> conf/org.apache.ace.webui.vaadin.cfg : aceHost = http://localhost:8080/?
>
> We already have an obr for our bundles. Can I use this obr directly or does ACE need
an extra obr for itself? If I can use it where do I configure it? conf/org.apache.ace.webui.vaadin.cfg?