ace-users mailing list archives

From Mihael Schmidt <mschm...@sgbs.de>
Subject Specifying target system
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:28:10 GMT
Thanx for your quick answer.

What I didn't get so far is the connection from the ace.launcher to the
target OSGi system where the artifacts should be deployed. Where is that
configured/entered?

Thanx

Mihael

On 14.02.2013 10:58, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> If you're using the latest release, there are several configuration files you need to
change (in the conf/ folder) apart from the platform property you already mention.

> If you look at trunk in svn, we have recently simplified the process of changing the
port, by having a variable you can change in one place, which is used in all .cfg files. Even
if you run the release, the mechanism for doing that is the same, so you could consider that.
In the server.bndrun we now have:

> 	org.apache.ace.server.port=8080,\
> 	org.osgi.service.http.port=8080,\
>
> And changing both to a different port should now be enough to make that change everywhere.
Take a look at the conf/ folder to see how we use those variables.

> Greetings, Marcel
>
> On Feb 14, 2013, at 9:51 , Mihael Schmidt<mschmidt@sgbs.de>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> i need to run Apache ACE on a different port than 8080. Where do I have to make the
changes?

>> platform.properties : -Dorg.osgi.service.http.port=8080 ?
>> conf/org.apache.ace.webui.vaadin.cfg : aceHost = http://localhost:8080/?
>>
>> We already have an obr for our bundles. Can I use this obr directly or does ACE need
an extra obr for itself? If I can use it where do I configure it? conf/org.apache.ace.webui.vaadin.cfg?