ace-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Reddy <vijayender.band...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Ace webconsole exception
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:36:28 GMT
I am running Ace inside intranet and soon after I start ace with run.bat, I
see "Welcome to Apache Felix Gogo". When I goto
http://host:8080/aceconsole, I get HTTP 404 error along with an
exception shown below on
console (run.bat cmd promt).  Does the software try to connect to internet?
I can I prvent the exception and goto webconsole.

 -> Using execution environment [J2SE-1.6]
 -> Runner has successfully finished his job!
_______________
Welcome to Apache Felix Gogo
g! java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(SSLSocketImpl.java
:550)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.connect(BaseSSLSocketI
mpl.java:141)
        at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:163)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:394)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:529)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.<init>(HttpsClient.java:271)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.New(HttpsClient.java:328)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.getNewH
ttpClient(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:172)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConne
ction.java:793)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect
(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:158)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLCo
nnection.java:896)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Htt
psURLConnectionImpl.java:230)
        at
org.jclouds.http.internal.JavaUrlHttpCommandExecutorService.convert(J
avaUrlHttpCommandExecutorService.java:221)
        at
org.jclouds.http.internal.JavaUrlHttpCommandExecutorService.convert(J
avaUrlHttpCommandExecutorService.java:77)
        at
org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService$HttpResponse
Callable.call(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:156)
        at
org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService$HttpResponse
Callable.call(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:135)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
utor.java:886)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:908)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)