ace-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Reddy <vijayender.band...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scripting support for Apache Ace.
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:16:18 GMT
Paul - Thanks for quick turnaround.

As you suggested, will try to build software from latest codebase.
1. Where can I find the management bundle jar?
(org.apache.ace.managementagent.jar). Unfortunately I cant download the
full dist from the below URL or any mirror sites. Can someone fix the URL?

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/ace/org.apache.ace.release.full-0.8.1-incubator-distribution.zip

2. Unforntunately I couldn't find much info on documentation pages. Whats
the different between devserver, devgateway and full dist at download page (
http://ace.apache.org/downloads.html.)

Thanks
Vijay