ace-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Reddy <vijayender.band...@gmail.com>
Subject Scripting support for Apache Ace.
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:19:36 GMT
Hello,

I am evaluating Apache Ace (Incubator) as an option for provisioning
(install/updates) of OSGi bundles to couple of applications on our network.

So far was able to download the distributution and  from Ace WebUI,  I
could add bunch of artifacts/features/distributions and I
could start remote targets using ace-laucher and discover artifacts from
server onto the targets.  Everything looks good so far.

I have following questions.

1)Is the software production ready at current status?
2)I am planning to use equinox OSGi Impl. on my targets. How can I
integrate Ace management agent with equinox.
3)We want to maange the software using scripts. Does ace support
scripting to manage artifacts/targets instead  of using Web Ui.

Thanks.