ace-users mailing list archives

From Paul Bakker <paul.bak...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Scripting support for Apache Ace.
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:27:42 GMT
If you checkout the sources, you will see the project org.apache.ace.managementagent, that's
the managementagent.
The devserver is the ace server itself, so that's what you startup. You can build it using
the build/bin-build.xml. Simply unzip the archieve that is created by this build, and start
the run.sh script. You can then access the web UI on http://[machinename]:8080/ace/.
You are right that there is work to be done on the docs...

Paul