ace-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: How to start a target if the ACE server is down
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:07:15 GMT
For the record, the default behaviour of an OSGi framework should be to persist its state,
so Equinox *should* do that by default as well. I know a lot of developers "clean the bundle
cache" on every restart to recover from installations with bundles that contain all kinds
of bugs from which it is hard to recover. The risk of constantly doing this is obvious: you
do less testing of update scenarios.

Greetings, Marcel