ace-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Vogel" <cont...@christian-vogel.info>
Subject Re: About OBR and Apache ACE
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 16:01:49 GMT
Hi Marcel,

thanks for your answer and your 2 possibilities sounds good. Are there any
examples of how to use the mentioned REST APIs?

And, btw., I have another question. I download the server for the first
time. Executed the 'run.sh' script and the server is about to start. In the
end Apache ACE is trying to connect to an instance of Amazon, which I do not
have and do not need. I'm just running the server standalone. I've avoided
the connection by removing the nodelauncher.amazone bundle and it worked. So
my question is whether I really do need the nodelauncher bundles or I could
just delete them from the dev-server ace-bundles  folder?

Cheers.

Christian