ace-users mailing list archives

From Mickael Marrache <mickaelmarra...@gmail.com>
Subject How to install a target?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 07:23:54 GMT
Hi,

I've downloaded the Apache Ace distriubution (devserver) on one machine
that will be the server and I've launched it using the batch file run.bat.
I can access the WEB UI on the server. I would like to create a target on
another machine.

Should I download the same distribution (i.e. devserver) on the other
machine? If yes, how to install Ace as a target and not as a server? What
is the purpose of the devgateway distribution?

I know there is a possibility to install Ace as a feature on Apache Karaf
but I can't find this feature in the distribution. I can see it in the
trunk but I don't know if I can use it.

Thanks,
Mickael