ace-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Deployment Admin target auto-added
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:50:08 GMT
Hi all,

I have written a basic deployment admin implementation for the Apache Celix
project. In case anyone isn't familiar with Celix, Celix is an
implementation of the OSGi spec in C.

This deployment admin is capable of reading/downloading/installing ACE
versions. Since Celix bundles are similar to OSGi bundles (ZIP file with a
manifest and standard OSGi headers), it is possible to use ACE out of the
box for Celix bundles.

But I have one issue, my Celix targets don't show automatically in the web
interface. I have to add them by hand.

How does ACE determine a new target is available?

TiA!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis