ace-users mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject non interactive client
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:40:45 GMT
Hi all,

I want to use Apache ACE in our system, but instead of web UI as
client I want to create a non interactive client. This client client
should use a configuration file containing the artifact <-> target
info and needs to have a (remote) API to dynamically change the
deployment configuration. The system will use a single local
repository.

I am just starting to use ACE and am looking for some info to get a
better understanding how to approach this.
I have already found some wiki pages
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Software+Architecture
and https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/User+Documentation)
from the incubator environment, but I am hoping that somebody could
give some extra info/documentation about where to start and which
bundles, interfaces and classes to use/extend.

Thanks in advance,
Pepijn