ace-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Target tags in Node Launcher
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:08:55 GMT
Hi all,

Just a follow-up on how I solved this.

As I thought, it is possible to create an own UI extension. I used this to
create a custom panel with additional fields for my use case.
To be able to use this information I added a second service to the
NodeLauncherImpl (NodeConfigurator). This service provides an API which can
be used to set additional properties (in my case the host name/ip address
etc).

In the new UI panel (a copy from the ACE NodeLauncher UI, with some
updates) the NodeConfigurator is used to set the properties before starting
the actual node.

So now I can add a new target, set specific launcher properties on this
target and start the target using these properties.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis