ace-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo van der Sijpt <angelo.vandersi...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Ace release 2.1.0
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 17:11:18 GMT
0 for me: we have enough binding votes, and I won’t veto the release.
However, I needed quite some fiddling to get the source release to run. Given that source
is the main thing we release, I figured I should give it a try :)

Basically, the readme seems to be lagging behind development, but Bram helped me out, and
I got it to run. We do need to fix this, since it’s quite a hurdle for users that for some
reason want to build from source.

Angelo

On 5 Feb 2016 at 18:16:36, Marcel Offermans (marcel.offermans@luminis.nl<mailto:marcel.offermans@luminis.nl>)