ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: move/retire a couple of ACE sub-projects
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:31:02 GMT
Hi all,

> On 27 Jan 2016, at 17:32, Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.janssen@luminis.eu> wrote:
>
>> On 22 Jan 2016, at 16:10, Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.janssen@luminis.eu>
wrote:

>> Unless somebody has compelling arguments to keep one or more of these project
>> in the “core” of ACE, I’d like to move the code of these projects to a sandbox
>> to reduce the clutter in our source repository.
>>
>> WDYT?
>
> I’ve heard nobody frantically replying that there is a real need for the mentioned
> projects to be part of “core” ACE. I will therefore proceed tomorrow with moving
them
> to a separate location, probably my own sandbox on Subversion.

I’ve moved the aforementioned projects to my `ace-extra` sandbox (see [1]). This
actually is a valid Bnd(tools) workspace, so you can check it out from Subversion
and use it directly as workspace.

1. https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ace/sandbox/jawi/ace-extra

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is something with Amdatu and Apache

Luminis Technologies
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ  Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00