ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: move/retire a couple of ACE sub-projects
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:32:41 GMT
Hi all,

> On 22 Jan 2016, at 16:10, Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.janssen@luminis.eu> wrote:
>
> Unless somebody has compelling arguments to keep one or more of these project
> in the “core” of ACE, I’d like to move the code of these projects to a sandbox
> to reduce the clutter in our source repository.
>
> WDYT?

I’ve heard nobody frantically replying that there is a real need for the mentioned
projects to be part of “core” ACE. I will therefore proceed tomorrow with moving them
to a separate location, probably my own sandbox on Subversion.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is something with Amdatu and Apache

Luminis Technologies
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ  Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00