ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject [feedback] hurdles when working with ACE
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:48:43 GMT
Hi community,

It has been very quiet the past couple of months on the development of ACE. I
am currently busy with picking up the last issues we need to resolve in order
to prepare a new release of ACE (which is long overdue already).

After the release, we’d like to start working on improving ACE again. We know
that ACE has several white spots that might impact its use for your use cases.
Therefore, I’d love to hear your feedback on ACE: issues, abeyance's and
hurdles you’ve come across and you like to see improved. Other ideas on what
can be improved are welcome as well :)

Thanks in advance,

(cross posting to the dev@ list as well).

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is something with Amdatu and Apache

Luminis Technologies
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ  Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00