ace-dev mailing list archives

From BINNENMARS Gerrit <gerrit.binnenm...@nl.thalesgroup.com>
Subject Question: bundle events
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:09:05 GMT
Hello,

For Apache Celix, at the moment only the FRAMEWORK_STARTED event is sent.
I want to extend the implementation, but now have several questions:

1.       Which events are useful to implement? The Bundle events seem useful. I am not sure
about the other Framework events and the Deployment admin events

2.       It is also not clear when to send the deployment admin events

3.       There seems to be a mismatch between the OSGi specification (https://osgi.org/javadoc/r5/core/constant-values.html#org.osgi.framework.BundleEvent.STARTED)
and the Apache ACE defines in (AuditEvent.java)

With kind regards,

Gerrit Binnenmars

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and
delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its
attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or
its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of
Commerce under number 06061578.