ace-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [heads up] documentation restructuring
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 01:06:32 GMT
IMHO, for the case of Ace, I think there is still a "users" and
"developers" distinction that should be kept, or in a single sentence;

  * Is this piece of doc relevant to the users of Ace, or only to the
developers of Ace itself?

The developer-only side is to get new people up to speed about the
internals of Ace, internasl flows, fundamental design guidelines, test
criteria, edge cases that need to be considered and so forth.

Cheers
Niclas

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 6:50 AM, Jan Willem Janssen <
janwillem.janssen@luminis.eu> wrote:

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
河南南路555弄15号1901室。