ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build failures with OOM
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:38:02 GMT
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.eu> wrote:
> I am not sure if anybody already had time to fix baselining?

Do not think so, not sure, but..

1) the jenkins/offline build was green since I fixed some versions
(which is good).
2) an implementation change broke the build due to locking version
increment (which is good).
3) incrementing the version fixed the offline build again (which is good).

.... but now the jenkins build fails on a seemingly unrelated OOM.. :?

grz
Bram