ace-dev mailing list archives

From Sibla Wilfried <Wilfried.Si...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: storage location of ACE repository
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:16:41 GMT
Hi Jan,

Thx for your really fast reply.
In my case I sometimes had no more access to the ACE repos through the VaadinUI. How could
I do the export in such a case?
Would I have to do this on the command line? Or is that currently not implemented yet?
I'm not sure if in such a situation a Workspace can be created e.g. from the GoGo console
to export the repos.
On the other side, why exporting when's the repos can be stored outside of the bundle cache
very simple. Without any y side affects

But nevertheless I think that those changes could also be very helpful.
For example, if I hand over a server runtime installation to the sysops and after some weeks
something goes wrong.
Then the first (and very simple) steps for a quick fix trial is to ask the sysops to delete
the bundle cache and restart the server.
This helps most of the time and the server is running again and can be used.

I believe that this proceeding would not comply to your ambition to reproduce, find and fix
the problem.
But unfortunately in those scenarios it's also really difficult or nearly impossible to reproduces
those problems

Regards
Wilfried