ace-dev mailing list archives

From Xu Zhidao <Zhidao...@bosch-si.com>
Subject RE: Can not build after importing trunck to Eclipse 4.3.2 (BnDtools and TestNG installed)
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 01:32:09 GMT
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Offermans [mailto:marcel.offermans@luminis.eu]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 04:16 AM
To: ACE-dev Apache ACE developers
Subject: Re: Can not build after importing trunck to Eclipse 4.3.2 (BnDtools and TestNG installed)

I think you did okay, but trunk is currently broken. I'm extremely busy with my day-time job
at the moment so I have not had time to fix it. You can either download the source and dependencies
of the 2.0.1 release and start with that, or disable baselining for now (in cnf/ext/defaults.bnd).

On 04 Jun 2014, at 6:42 am, Xu Zhidao <Zhidao.Xu@bosch-si.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just follow the instruction of http://ace.apache.org/dev-doc/getting-started.html to
check out and import, but get compilation errors in my Eclipse 4.3.2 (with Bndtools and testNG).

> Some errors :
>
> Description         Resource             Path       Location               Type
> The bundle version 1.0.1 is too low, must be at least 1.0.2             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.client.rest         line 4                Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 2.0.0 is too low, must be at least 2.0.1             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.builder               line 3                Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.1 is too low, must be at least 1.0.2             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.agent  line 3     Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.0 is too low, must be at least 1.0.1             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.client.workspace           line 3              Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 2.0.0 is too low, must be at least 2.0.1             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.useradmin.ui   line 3                Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.1 is too low, must be at least 1.0.2             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.consolelogger line 4                Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.1 is too low, must be at least 1.0.2             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.target.mgmt.ui               line 4              Bndtools Problem
Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.1 is too low, must be at least 1.0.2             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.tageditor           line 4                Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.1 is too low, must be at least 1.0.2             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.location.upnp  line 3                Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.1 is too low, must be at least 1.0.2             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.webui.vaadin  line 6                Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.1 is too low, must be at least 1.0.2             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.log.server.ui    line 4                Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.1.0 is too low, must be at least 1.1.1             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.test      line 5     Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.1.0 is too low, must be at least 1.1.1             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.range.api           line 3                Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.1 is too low, must be at least 1.0.2             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.client.automation          line 4              Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 1.0.0 is too low, must be at least 1.0.1             bnd.bnd
         /org.apache.ace.feedback.common       line 4              Bndtools Problem Marker
> The bundle version 2.0.0 is too low, must be at least 2.0.1             bnd.bnd
          /org.apache.ace.resourceprocessor.useradmin line 6     Bndtools Problem Marker