ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Preparing for a new release...
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:35:32 GMT
Hello all,

Over the last couple of weeks we have been working towards a new release. Baselining is in
place, the code moved to Java 7, we upgraded to the latest versions of some of our dependencies
and fixed lots of issues. Overall, I think it is time we cut a new release. Since we are now
using semantic versioning, I propose we use that to version our overall release as well. We
have some major changes, which means our release should be 2.0.0.

I would like to know if there are things that anybody would absolutely like to have in the
upcoming release. If not, I propose we "feature freeze" the repository and start a vote soon.
As always there is some work to be done on the website, so if anybody wants to help out with
that, let me know.

Greetings, Marcel