ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache ACE
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:04:55 GMT
Hello Bertrand, board,

Some statistics about the health of the community:

* Last committers added: March 27th, 2012
* Last PMC members added: June 18th, 2013
* Mailing list activity (dev+users) for last 3 months: 98 msgs (previous 3 months: 162 msgs)
* Commits for last 3 months: 120 (previous 3 months: 109)

Is this more or less what you're looking for? If so, I'll add this info to each report from
now on.

Greetings, Marcel