ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache ACE
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:03:21 GMT
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your report - the board notes that we'd like to have more
information about the health of the project community, including when
were the last changes to the PMC or committers rosters.

Feel free to provide that info to board@ now if you want , and please
make sure to include that in your next report.

Thanks,
-Bertrand