ace-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bakker <paul.bak...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Cleaning up some issues...
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 05:57:23 GMT
Hi Marcel,

About https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-300; we might want to
consider getting rid of this code entirely. I implemented it when we
planned using the ACE log to centrally collect logs from targets. We ended
up solving this problem entirely different as you know, and because of
that, I don't really have a use case for the Mongo based implementation any
more. If no one else needs it we are probably better of just getting rid of
it.

Cheers,

Paul