ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ACE version 1.0.0
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:37:15 GMT
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> The source code of Apache ACE version 1.0.0 is available, along with an archive containing
all dependencies and a binary release for convenience. They can all be found in our staging
area here:

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ace/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [  ] +1 Approve the release
> [  ] -1 Veto the release (please motivate)

+1

I checked sigs/checksums, license, notice, readme, full builld and
basic operations of the bin artifacts.

Notes:

The sigs can be checked using the keys from Felix [0]  (ACE-360/ACE-361)
Found 2 empty READMEs which I logged under (ACE-362/ACE-363)

grz
Bram

[0] http://www.apache.org/dist/felix/KEYS